[pp.int.general] Help the Brazilian Pirate Party to send a person to the PPI conference in Brussels on 16-18 april

Partido Pirata contato at partidopirata.org
Mon Mar 22 00:45:36 CET 2010

If you have an economist's view that the majority of pirate party is
in Europe, also considers this an economist's view:

http://bayimg.com/JaLMIaACG

In addition, Brazil has a very good tradition in breaking patents on
drugs and a reform of copyright is currently under discussion in
Brazil.

For this reason we will be in Brussels.

rodrix
Brazilian Pirate Party
http://www.partidopirata.org

2010/3/21 Partido Pirata <contato at partidopirata.org>:
> Last week!!!
>
> Please, help us.
>
> Lack only R$ 896.45 = U.S. $ 481.96 = € 367.72
>
> http://partidopirata.org/bruxelas2010 (use the google translator button)
>
> rodrix
>
> Brazilian Pirate Party
> http://www.partidopirata.org
>

> 2010/3/8 Antti Impiö <anttipng at gmail.com>:
>> They are only missing 1075R$ = 440Eur = 600US$

>>> If the goal is not reached:
>>>
>>> 1) We'll call our friends and ask for a loan .
>>>
>>> 2) We will join the criticism team of piratenpartei.de and
>>> piratenpartei.at about "PPI NGO" and we will also want transparency in

>>> http://www.partidopirata.org