[pp.int.general] Meet Our New Freind....Pirro =)

Fedor Khod'kov fedor76 at istra.ru
Sun Mar 28 19:36:43 CEST 2010

Boris Turovskiy <tourovski at gmail.com> writes:
> Exactly the idea that came to me - like Pirro inside a crosshairs with
> the slogan "Don't support parrots" or something like that:)

This is not commercial use; this is parody, or criticism -- whatever.
Prohibiting such things is a form of censorship.

The question is whether commercial companies should be allowed to sell,
for example, T-shirts with Pirro to make money (and promote PP); not
whether critics should be allowed to use Pirro image in their criticsm.
--
Fedor.