[pp.int.general] Help in Translating Jokapiraatinoikeus into English

Brad Hall brad.hall at pirate-party.us
Sat May 1 18:32:37 CEST 2010

Good day.

For the past few weeks I have been trying to work on an English translation
of the Finnish Pirate Party book, Jokapiraatinoikeus (Every Pirate's Right).
I would like to ask the PPI list if anyone out there would like to help in
this endeavor. Knowledge of Finnish is not required. If anyone is interested
or wants more information, you can contact me directly at
brad.hall at pirate-party.us

Bradley Hall
Records Officer, United States Pirate Party