[pp.int.general] Women in piracy

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Tue May 4 00:25:41 CEST 2010

On 03.05.2010 23:39, Perline-Parti Pirate (fr) wrote:
> THIS kind of talkin g is definitively NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Please, take your pills and don't bother the rest of us with your
psychiatrical problems.
> Am I the only one to find that THIS KIND OF RELATIONSHIP is definitively a way to kee correct people in general and
> specificaly women OUT OF THIS GROUP ?

If you want any reasonable argument - you just busted your chance.
PLEASE; GO FUCK YOURSELF: independently of your sex. If you'd free the
Pirate movement of your very much stinking 60's presence, it would be
appreciated.

Best regards,
Boris