[pp.int.general] There we are: Piracy is Terrorism ...

Marcus Kesler marcus at d-usa.info
Tue May 4 11:26:59 CEST 2010

Part of the problem with "XYZ supports Terrorism" is that truly
everything can support Terrorism.

I would not be surprised if many "Terrorist" and other criminal
organizations have perfectly legitimate branches of business that are
used to support the criminal side of their enterprise.

On the other side, there are many worse things to worry about that are
supporting terrorism. Forced prostitution, child trafficking, & drugs
are just a few of the more dangerous ways these "terrorists" make
money. Just trying to put this "bootlegging DVD's helps Osama bin
Laden" argument in perspective here.

Marcus Kesler
Pirate Party of Oklahoma