[pp.int.general] Planning of the next PPI conference

Jerry Weyer jerry.weyer at pp-international.net
Sat May 8 14:25:18 CEST 2010

Hi Joonas,

Have a look at the Wiki homepage:
http://int.piratenpartei.de/Main_PageYou'll find an election calendar.
Of course this should be on the PPI
website, but it'll take some time to get a new layout, so for now it will be
in the Wiki.

You are absolutely right with the media attention. The list is not complete
yet, but from what I see now, the Swiss have a national election in october
2011.

Btw. do you want to be added to the mailinglist?

Greetings,
Jerry