[pp.int.general] Planning of the next PPI conference

Jerry Weyer jerry.weyer at pp-international.net
Sun May 9 09:18:22 CEST 2010

Hello,

I added everyone so far. If I should have forgotten someone (if you don't
get a message in the next few days), please drop another message!

I want to remind you that we won't take any decisions on this mailinglist.
It is for discussions only. The mailinglist has been created so only those
interested can discuss the next conference and we don't have to use the
general mailinglist. The Wiki page will be updated regularily to reflect the
current state of events. When there is a decision to take we will sent an
e-mail to the address every pirate party gave us [1].

Greetings,

Jerry

[1] If you did not provide us with reliable contact data or have not yet
been contacted by PPI please sent a message to Bogomil Shopov (
bogomil.shopov at pp-international.net)

2010/5/8 Błażej Kaczorowski <blazej.kaczorowski at gmail.com>

> Hi
>
> On 8 May 2010 12:05, Jerry Weyer <jerry.weyer at pp-international.net> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I set up a Wiki page for the planning of the next PPI conference:
> > http://int.piratenpartei.de/Conference_taskforce. There is also a
> > mailinglist set up to discuss conference preparations: conf-tf [at]
> > pp-international.net Just drop a message and I will add you to the list.
> >

> Can u ad me?
>
> Blazej
> PP Poland

Weyer Jerry