[pp.int.general] Planning of the next PPI conference

Rodrigo Pereira rodripe at gmail.com
Mon May 10 01:18:58 CEST 2010

2010/5/9 Jerry Weyer <jerry.weyer at pp-international.net>

> Hello Rodrigo,
>
> 2010/5/9 Rodrigo Pereira <rodripe at gmail.com>
>
> I have two questions:
>>
>> 1) There is a limit to the number of proposed amendments and corrections
>> for the statutes?
>>

> No
>

>> 2) Is possible propose a entire statutes?
>>

> That would mean creating another entity besides PPI and we would not be
> responsible anymore, so no you have to use the framework of the current
> statutes.
>
> Greetings,
> Jerry

Thank you =)

"I asked a man what Law was. He answered it was the assurance of the
exercise of possibility. That man was called Galli Matias. I ate him.
There is no determinism where there is mystery. But what do we have to do
with that?"

http://www.sibila.com.br/index.php/sibila-english/395-anthropophagic-manifesto

;)

rodrigo.