[pp.int.general] A Spanish Article of Infantil Pornography and Cecilia Malmström

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 07:55:53 CEST 2010

The latest suggestion is to revoke IP-addresses (RIPE blocks) and that can
potentially shut down 50k address blocks, I took the liberty of translating
HAX (Christian's secretary) blogg about it:

http://bit.ly/cphqHP

We have started a Censor Taskforce in PPI to battle this issue, please feel
free to join censor-tf at pp-international.net.

- Nicolas
  PPI