[pp.int.general] list of Pirate Party's around the world

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Tue May 11 14:01:20 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 8:20 AM, Patrick Mächler v/o Valio
<pirate at valio.ch> wrote:
> Those in China and South Africa are initiatives from single persons to
> establish a pirate party (South Africa already had another initiative
> some time ago); just take a look at the
> http://www.pp-international.net/forum to get in touch with 'em.

There's one as well in the Ivory Coast:
http://pp-francophone.net/cote-d-ivoire

(By the way, we have taken the liberty to open this website to provide
hosting for the French-speaking Pirate Parties who might be in need of
some help. If you're interested, please get in touch with us.)

(Don't know if this fits Enrique's list, though.)

Cheers,
Valentin