[pp.int.general] PPSE is new ISP for TPB

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Tue May 18 16:30:31 CEST 2010

This decision could be the "modus dividends" between the idea and the REAL
stuff:)

Hello Rick,

Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 3:56:35 PM, you wrote:

Rick> You may have noted that PPSE is the new ISP for The Pirate Bay's home
Rick> page and search engine.

Rick> Note that it is not an ISP affiliated with us; it is actually us. They
Rick> feed on bandwidth provided by our routers and our servers close to the
Rick> iron that serves piratpartiet.se, irc.piratpartiet.se, pirateweb.net and
Rick> so on.

Rick> Cheers,
Rick> Rick

Rick> Pirate Parties International - General Talk
Rick> pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net