[pp.int.general] The Piratebay

Wesley Schwengle wesley at schwengle.net
Tue May 18 16:31:17 CEST 2010

Hello Jerry,

On 05/18/2010 04:20 PM, Jerry Weyer wrote:

> I just want to note, that not every Pirate Party might want to be
> associated with The Pirate Bay! I don't have any concrete example, but
> we should not suppose that every Pirate Party wants to see its logo on
> the Pirate Bay.

Could you ask all PP's if they would like a banner? Start with the ones
where there are elections (PPNL you can skip, we already have the banner
;)).

Cheers,
Wesley

Ps. This is the banner of PPNL:

http://static.thepiratebay.org/doodles/piratenpartij.gif

smallish translation, text means: Vote 9th of June