[pp.int.general] PPSE is new ISP for TPB

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Tue May 18 19:51:26 CEST 2010

> Could you explain this more detailled? Does PPSE now hosts the .torrents
> or do you just bridge the traffic forward to the orginal TPB servers?

We host nothing. We are their internet service provider. If you do a
traceroute to piratebay.org, you will find our machine as the last link
in the chain. Our machines do not spend any clock cycles on the
activities of The Pirate Bay, but their traffic passes through our
routers and switches.

Also, this only applies to the home page and search engine. The torrent
hosting and tracker solution is taken care of elsewhere (I don't know
and don't want to know where).