[pp.int.general] The Piratebay

Rodrigo Pereira rodripe at gmail.com
Wed May 19 18:56:24 CEST 2010

2010/5/19 Boris Turovskiy <tourovski at gmail.com>

>  Hi Rodrigo,
>
> Good initiatives to support is the pirate bay, *indymedia* and wikileaks.
>
> If we're talking about the same Indymedia I definitely don't support it
> because of their very biased leftist attitude:(

Indymedia is a open publish site that used mainly by left biased users. But
the site that not have restrictions to political opinions. Except an
editorial policy that hides (and never deletes) racist-like, non-content
articles and duplicates, in Brazilian case. And, in the indymedia, users can
publish as anonymous. It support the free speech:

It is against private monopolies of the media and information. And the
pirate party is not left or right or center it is 3th dimension ;) I'm
abstain in this debate left x right.
About Indymedia

 The Independent Media Center is a network of collectively run media outlets
for the creation of radical, accurate, and passionate tellings of the truth.
We work out of a love and inspiration for people who continue to work for a
better world, despite corporate media's distortions and unwillingness to
cover the efforts to free humanity.