[pp.int.general] PP-DE conference results

Ralph Hinterleitner hinterleitner at gmail.com
Mon May 24 00:55:23 CEST 2010

Hi Rodrigo,

Rodrigo Pereira wrote:
> You talked about politics and ideology? Do you have any documentation
> that I can check?

The agenda contained more than 280 amendments to the statutes, the
program and miscellaneous provisions. Since the elections of the board
and the arbitration alone took close to 10 hours, we had to adjourn many
items to a second, a "programmatic" conference later this year. We'll
introduce liquid feedback on a national basis in order to process
amendments in advance.

You can find (afaik all) motions in our wiki[1], divided into change
applications to
* the statutes ("Satzungsänderungsanträge")
* the program ("Programmänderungsanträge") and
* miscellaneous amendments ("Sonstige Anträge")

Note: The "Antragsfabrik" (roughly translated amendment factory) is a
set of wiki templates and extensions used to presort the motions.

If you're interested in the discussions you might want to have a look at
the protocol[2].

[1] http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Antragsfabrik
[2] http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Bundesparteitag_2010.1/Protokoll

It's virtually impossible to manually translate all the content but
google translate should give you a decent approximation on the fly. Plus
you can use the wiki to contact applicants if you have any questions.

Cheers
Ralph