[pp.int.general] about pirateparty.eu

Sat May 22 20:56:47 CEST 2010

Some time ago, I registered pirateparty.eu to make sure it couldn't be taken
by grabbers. I redirected it to the pp-international site and have been
waiting for an officiall european pirate party organisation to be formed for
some time now. Since nothing like this seems to happen and I don't want to pay
for the domain for another year, I would like to ask if anyone would be
willing to take the domain over from me and keep it reserved for the use of
the european pirate parties.

As with all .eu-domains the registrant must have an address within the EU. If
you are interested, please don't just initiate a transfer for the domain, but
let us talk about it first, either on this list or in private.

regards
Helmut