[pp.int.general] Fwd: about pirateparty.eu

Ralph Hinterleitner hinterleitner at gmail.com
Mon May 24 14:32:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

according to the wiki[1], Jens, Max, Rick and Carlos are the contact
persons for EUPP matters. I informed Jens about your request.

[1] http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Party_of_Europe

A few months ago, some german pirates started a EUPP taskforce. During
the party conference last week, Gregory and I talked to them about the
option of establishing a PPI taskforce instead of or in addition to
individual, national groups. It might be advisable to register the
domain on behalf of PPI.

I propose to put this on the agenda for tomorrow's extraordinary PPI
board meeting.

Thanks.

Cheers
Ralph