[pp.int.general] Invitation to the pirate camp in Vallorbe

Justus Ršoemeth squig at dfpx.de
Wed May 26 17:56:28 CEST 2010

Wouldn't it make sense to have also elections in that calendar... or b
etter yet, to keep the calendars seperate (one for events, one for
elections... at a later stage possibly also split into official party
gatherings and unofficial meetings and workshops)? Is there an open
source software that can do something like this? (Like google calendar,
but without google, if you get my drift)