[pp.int.general] Invitation to the pirate camp in Vallorbe

Sven Clement sven.clement at gmail.com
Wed May 26 21:17:03 CEST 2010

Pirateevents would already be a good domain name ;) I think we could reach
an agreement with PPBe ;)

I think that the main idea was to get away from the wiki to a more dedicated
approach, but I may be wrong!
So my call for action stands, you may also propagate it via Twitter
(probably more readers than the ML)

Sven