[pp.int.general] Invitation to the pirate camp in Vallorbe

Justus Ršoemeth squig at dfpx.de
Wed May 26 21:20:19 CEST 2010

Awesome!

I'm useless for coding, so over the next few weeks I'd help to fill in
events and promote.
It would be good to be able to filter for specific countries, and
possibly to be able to mark events as 'unimportant '(ie you can find
them when you are looking for it, but they don't appear on the general
overview). In the long run it would be awesome that, if someone were to
travel, he could put in the addres of the place he's going and see if
there's any meetups in that time.
PP.de alone has probably dozens or even more than a 100 of local
meetings every week, however, so it would be good to be able to blend
the unimportant meetings out.