[pp.int.general] Fwd: about pirateparty.eu

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Fri May 28 16:59:52 CEST 2010

On 27 May 2010 11:31, Jerry Weyer <jerry.weyer at pp-international.net> wrote:
> Hi Helmut,
>
> Yes, PPI wants to take over this domain in case an EU party is build up.

Can I make a small suggestion on this topic?

We have two MEPs in the European parliament (well, almost, since about
2% of the European population are getting fucked over by the Council
of Ministers in getting represented the way they have the democratic
right to since December 1st), and Pirate parties all over Europe that
have run very successful election campaigns in the past year.

With European policies on internal market blabla already being very
integrated, perhaps this site should be used already for collecting
data about law and current affairs in the member states and the
European parliament? I think it is also helpful for (me) if there is a
way of creating standpoints on European policies that benefit all
member states instead of the one I know the best (which would be
Sweden).

Sincerely,

Amelia

> We will contact you with the details, or you can sent a mail to
> board at pp-international.net on how you want to initiate the transfer.
>
> Thanks,
> Jerry

>> Am Montag 24 Mai 2010, 15:22:58 schrieb Jerry Weyer:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I put it on the agenda for tomorrow!
>> >
>> > Jerry
>> any news on this?