[pp.int.general] /!\ URGENT /!\ | Help PPNL to win the elections by answering our easy questions !

coretx at piratenpartij.nl coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Mon May 31 23:26:28 CEST 2010

Next Thursday we're having a debate versus a "jurist" (in 't engels) about
why copyright-protected work should be free for non-commercial use. We'll
be going head to head, and we'll be getting 24-second turns to make 10
arguments each for why this is.

We figured let's crowdsource this a little. What are the best arguments
you've heard to prove our point as Pirate Parties about why
copyright-protected works should be free for non-commercial use?

Help us win our seat in Dutch parliament for the June 9 elections!!

Don't debate, just push your one or two liners !

Cheers,

Samir Allioui ( #1 candidate ) & Bas Grasmaayer ( Communications manager. )