[pp.int.general] Don´t be evil ... or just a little

Partido Pirata Argentino ppirataargentino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 21:20:39 CET 2010

> >Google, HP, eBay And Yahoo Fund Group Behind Pro-Death Penalty Attack
> >Ads...Uf...
> >
>> http://techcrunch.com/2010/10/28/google-hp-ebay-yahoo/

>As usual with pseudo-journalism, the connection between the title and
presented facts is quite stretched..

Yes,  I think the companies do not discriminate to whom he donated...

“Google gives to campaign committees of both parties to help support
their campaign activities at the national level. The RSLC is one of
those groups. We were not consulted about this ad or any other
particular ad the RSLC has paid for, and are disappointed to learn the
committee chose to spend their funds in this manner.”

They send money to everyone.....(and to de Pirate Party?.... :-)

Eduardo.