[pp.int.general] Deportations of Latin Americans in Europe

Partidul Piratilor contact at partidulpiratilor.ro
Fri Nov 12 21:21:26 CET 2010

I believe that in the described cases the issue is the so called "refused
entry" not deportations. It is more inhumane and fast since sometimes it
doesn't require a court order (as oppose to deportation).
Individual rights are treated with great attention by Romanian PP and not
because of the anti-roma (gipsy) measures.
People still refuse to believe I am romanian because I am blond (and I am
offended that sometimes I am better treated because they think I'm Russian).
My papers are allways double checked at airports. The first image that the
word romanian brings to European minds is one of gypsies.
Prejudice did not died in Europe (neither in the rest of the world. A
Romanian in America is seen as a vampire form Dracula Country or a great IT
person).
As a PP we see no reason to ignore the fact that individual rights are at
the basis of our fight. Without them, the right to download/upload is
nothing.

Cristian