[pp.int.general] Deportations of Latin Americans in Europe

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 18:55:12 CET 2010

Ok. when  the magazine be publish whe will know more.

> Daniel Riaño: "Again, this has nothing to do with PPI."
>
> Here is the list of the International Pirates Partys...So here are
> "Pirates" all over the world, isn´t a list only of the ACTA,.
>
> When you be deputy what the position of your party about immigration?
>
> If you are interested in knowing what are the *Pirata* (Spanish Pirate
Party) position about immigration, let's make clear that for the time being
we have decided to limit our political moves to the central objectives of
the Pirate parties all around the world, at least until until we find a
secure, fast, robust and reliable way to make on line consultations among
Pirates in Spain.

I don't think you are truly interested in *my* personal opinions about
immigration. I have been for a long time interested in such issues, if not
for other reasons, because my mother was a high official in charge of
organizing the emigration of Spanish workers to countries like Brazil and
Argentina, so I know both parts of the problem. However, I don't think this
is the place to present my stand on such issues, nor I think anyone would
bother to read them. I find it amazing that you can't see a crude political
campaign full with lies mixed with trues and half trues (not uncommon at all
in Argentinian press.) Spain is the natural entry to Europe for immigrants
of two continents, and as such, immigration problems are most likely to
happen in Spain that in Sweden of Switzerland. With 20% of unemployment and
a government inefficient in most every important issue, it is not amazing
that they are screwing up also in border measures. But you are making a
disfavour to truth and to your country buying the story as told by your
tabloids. Probably there is not another country outside Argentina itself
where Argentinians have such  relevance in every social sphere (economical,
artistic, professional, etc.) as in Spain. The politically loaded
allegations of your tabloids are, one more time, drunk shots in the dark by
agents of a truly sad political agenda.

My last words about this issue in this list. This is the PPI list.

Daniel