[pp.int.general] Call for ideas

Erik Lönroth erik.lonroth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 22:41:45 CET 2010

The Pirate Party in Södertälje Sweden will support you with the following:

* A online speaker on a topic of our choise, relevant to the agenda.
This will be a person from the Pirate Party Sweden.
We will provide you with the online connection details or if you have
any preferences.

* An online audience gathered in a conference room which we will
promote locally. In practice that will probably be some 10-20 persons
attending.

* A few presentations (online and live) of projects that we are
currently running.

For us to be able to be part of this, we need:

* A rough schedule with dates and later on also time.
* A topic for the conference.
* A contact person that can coordinate our efforts.

/Erik