[pp.int.general] UK action idea: in schools

Erik Lönroth erik.lonroth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 23:07:39 CET 2010

I also want to reconnect to this topic and also empathise what RMS
stated eariler, something like:

"If file sharing is right or wrong is not a legal issue. It is a moral issue."

It is morally unacceptable to me, that our courts are used by the
copyright-maffia to abuse our citizens for "filesharing". THAT is a
state of mind, that sharing is wrong. It makes people feel they are
criminals which is wrong.

The only way to change this, is to educate people that "Sharing is Good."

We are currently preparing a small - lets call it "a test education
tour" locally. This tour will prepare some material that has a PRIMARY
goal to tackle the MORAL issue with file sharing in a pedagogical -
user friendly - way.

We are not professionals, buy we can do this. We have coordinated
already with the Swedish Pirate Party central organisation on this to
get help with content. But we will prepare alot to make this tour a
success.

Basically, we want to plant a seed in all the schools here in
Södertälje that: "Sharing is Good".

Most of us working on this can only spend the spare time for this, so
it takes time to get material prepared and finding time to practice
"presentation in front of an audience". We don't expect this tour to
take off until late 2011.

I encourage you all to do something similar. If you do, we can share
material and ideas.

/Erik