[pp.int.general] UK action idea: in schools

Betiel betielix at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 19:28:29 CET 2010

I was thinking in doing a Compartir es bueno (Sharing is good) campaing in
Argentina too. Maybe we can do something worldwide.
We were thinking in banners, blogs, youtuve videos, etc...

Besides that, I really do not understand why P2P is so  targeted. Maybe is
time to start creating free things and share using P2P to show the world
that P2P is usefull not only to download ilegal content, and so it must be
not punished just to download or upload using P2P.
Because if the tools continue to be forbidden, we wouldn´t be able to share
our own stuff.