[pp.int.general] UK action idea: in schools

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Fri Nov 19 22:53:44 CET 2010

    Teaching "X is illegal, but not immoral - in fact X is a good and
    right thing to do" is unlikely to happen in most schools - a few brave
    teachers might do it and risk their jobs, but otherwise it's not
    likely to happen. I think we might get much better luck trying to get
    schools to remain politically neutral rather than (as some appear to
    do now) teaching students the copyright propaganda.

That is why I propose efforts to spread our views among students,
independent of the teachers and school policies.

--
Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation