[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Mon Nov 22 10:35:25 CET 2010

The problem is that DRMs and everything are not unlawfull... More, they
are protected by law !

And many things that are unlawfull are not immoral, for example
peer-to-peer sharing.

Richard is right when he advises us to point out the nasty things our
enemies have made put in the law. This is something every one of us can
and should do first when we communicate, whatever we say about DDoS
attacks or other things on a second part.