[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Gabriel Serrano gabriel.serrano at partidopirata.es
Tue Nov 23 16:04:45 CET 2010

I don't understand why UK-PP and USA-Oklahoma-PP keep asking Anonymous
to stop Ddos. Did any other Party in any country do the same? Why should
we have any influence on Anonymous?

And whatever you say, an „Ddos Attack“ is another form of civil
disobedience similar to a street block but with an unfortunate name. A
new form of disobedience if you want to.

Is that illegal? Yes, but law itself is very subjective. The law has a
meaning when a democratic State legitimize it. I mean, would you obey a
law against your rational judgment? For example a law forbidding having
sex during the week?. I wouldn't accept any law asking me to give 99% of
my revenue to the State either. That ist because the majority of the
population would be against such a stupid law. For me a Ddos ist simply
the signal that democracy is beginning to lose terrain against big
corporations. People want to protest and they don't know exactly how.

But the point ist, Pirate and Anonymous are different organizations who
follows the same target. We Pirates like to use the law to fight back
and Anonymous use everything else.

Please don't mix them.

And somebody pointed out Ghandi was kind, no he wasn't, he was rude but
not violent.

Saludos