[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Jerry Weyer jerry.weyer at pp-international.net
Wed Nov 24 10:20:52 CET 2010

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 12:59 AM, Boris Turovskiy <tourovski at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> > We cannot condone any criminal activity, no matter how small.
> > We cannot condone civil disobedience, no matter how stupid the rules
> > that prohibit them.
> I can really understand you and I wish the PPI would officially support
> your letter.

Once again: PPI was never involved at any stage in this action. So we were
not able a) to support or b) to condemn the position of PP-US and PP-UK.
Personally I don't think that's the object of PPI, and it's not remotely
necessary for a/some Pirate Parties to ask us if they don't want our
involvement.

Regards,

Jerry

> While many regulations are stupid and overly restrictive, the cavalier
> attitude some Pirates take towards law-breaking is not to my taste at
> all. I would like that the PPI and national Pirate Parties paid more
> attention to questions of legality, even if our regulations are not as
> strict as those in the USA.

Best regards,