[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 14:34:34 CET 2010

Hi,
> Oh yes Boris, you´re right.
>
> We´re getting near to a paradox.
>
> What do you (we) expect to have happened, if
>
> 1) The british traesury had said: O.K. We lower the tea-taxes.
> 2) The french crown accepted: Yes, more power to the 3rd Class.
> 3) The british parliament declared: O.K. Ghandi. We grant
> autonomity.<
>
> ????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I'm not a law-breaking "freedom-fighter". Would I be that, I'd not
consider police officers to be human, kick their asses, and in general
would make a nuisance of myself.
However, I've joined a political party, which means I would like to do
politics, not mix with the anarchist street crowd.

Sorry if I've offended your feelings, but whenever a Pirate Party
condones violence and rule-breaking, I'll denounce them as criminal
organizations, just as I do with Wikileaks right now.

Best,
Boris