[pp.int.general] PPI Facebook Account - clarification

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 16:54:33 CET 2010

On 11/24/2010 10:48 AM, Rodrigo Pereira wrote:
> What is wrong with this page? I don`t understand. This page appear
> relevant to many people. Many people (likes) it.

It's not about relevance, it's about Control, and I guess accountability
for the content posted

That said, it's funny since PPI has zero accountability to the member
parties. It's much nicer if we can only use a forum they Control, since
they have no accountability for that control. (don't like their actions?
Tough, nothing you can do about it, except not re-elect them next time
the GA is allowed to vote)