[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Choms choms at botmania.net
Wed Nov 24 20:43:54 CET 2010

Ok, so your argument is, it doesn't care what anyone thinks, only matters US legislation, isn't it?

In that case, I'll apply it on both ways... you can ONLY condemn people from US who participle on Payback... Payback is international, so it doesn't need to comply US laws, so, you cannot extend your letter to all Payback, only to US participants.

Same for UK... all participants for another parts of the world are exempt of you letter because "it doesn't care what you think, only matters their respective legislation"

Side A or side B, you are doing it wrong.

No valid excuse.