[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Choms choms at botmania.net
Wed Nov 24 22:51:23 CET 2010

wat? sorry but I don't understand you

I've never said that I'm talking in name of somebody, on the contrary, I've repeated lot of times that this is my personal opinion, I'm not representing anyone, I'm just simply telling what I think. The only one that are talking here in name of a political party are Andrew Norton and Marcus Kesler. Anyway, you haven't refuted my last statement.

I have to add that I said this conversation ended few mails ago when USPP retired the open letter (really I don't want more than that), but Norton and some people on this list insists on go ahead with this topic, and, as the one who opened it, I think I have to intervene on the discussion.

Also, I think I'm the only one giving real arguments, from the start I said I'm not against that USPP and PPUK ask Payback to stop, I'm only against the way to say it, because I think that letter may offend some people (and it does), and not only on the US/UK... I'm not the one who is feeding trolls, I only continue with the conversation, if people wanna talk about morality, legislation or whatever, it's ok for me.

Sorry but I think that the arguments given by Norton & co. are meaningless, and as lot of people said yet, they all are inconsistent and can be refuted with tons of arguments.

Of course, people only reply to what interests them. Side A or side B...