[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Radosław Nadstawny radoslaw.nadstawny at o2.pl
Thu Nov 25 10:12:12 CET 2010

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 09:27:13 +0100
"kenneth at contralaguerra.org" <kenneth at contralaguerra.org> wrote:

> Agree, excuse me, void arguments drive me nuts.
>
> Sent from my phone

I've been following this discussion since the beginning, and there's
something I'd like to say.

The funny thing is that I can see valid (definitely not void) arguments
on both sides. It appears to me that each side just chooses to ignore
the arguments of the other one, only repeating theirs in responses.

I think it would be easier to achieve an understanding if those involved
listened more and talked less. Doing the opposite is just what most
politicians are best at. Don't be like them.