[pp.int.general] PPi ask Anonymous to stop Payback

Radosław Nadstawny radoslaw.nadstawny at o2.pl
Thu Nov 25 12:17:16 CET 2010

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:08:15 +0100
"kenneth at contralaguerra.org" <kenneth at contralaguerra.org> wrote:

> When somebody says that law forces him to do something and then, when
> you ask for that law, it doesn't exist, he is a liar without
> arguments trying to fool you and guessing that you are stupid.
>
> I hate that attitude.
>
> Tell me that it is an oppinion and I will respect it, try to fool me
> and I will expose your lies.
>
> Nice, Georgia and Oklahoma lied to us and there is where I wanted to
> go.
>

> As we say in spanish, se pilla antes a un mentiroso que a un cojo.
>
> Sent from my phone

Even if you have the point, that does not make it right to insult those
that, in your opinion, are wrong. There are respectful ways of showing
others their mistakes. And *everyone* makes some. Would you like to be
called a liar (or a fool or stupid, whatever) everytime *you* make a
mistake? Would you say then "Ok, you were right, so I am a liar"?
This is what you seem to expect from others.

Going this way will only make you enemies out of allies, not the other
way around. This applies to everyone disrespecting people they're
discussing with.