[pp.int.general] Resistance methods

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 20:04:18 CET 2010

Ahoy Stefan!

The general feeling of apathy that plagues the American culture allows for
people to then sit from home and cast judgement on those who engage in civil
disobedience however even ordinary non-activist Americans can be seen not
leaving their homes after the banks and Sheriffs have ordered their
eviction.

The money is gone and disobedience of the law in regards to foreclosures,
and seemingly necessity for families to keep a roof over their head, has
changed the mood of the public from "those troublemakers"  in regards to
activists to now being a reference to government and banks that'll uphold
the law and throw out a family of 4 on Xmas on behalf of banks that made
this mess.

Civil disobedience, in times in which we voted in Obama to protect us which
he doesn't do, is our only self-defense at this time.  I'm sure the rest of
the world is in the same boat.

- Jay