[pp.int.general] Catalonia election day

Xavier Vila xavier.vila at partidopirata.es
Mon Nov 29 16:58:01 CET 2010

I find it not bad for a 6 weeks "old" pirate party messing with all the
bureaucracy of all the process...

Now receiving a lot of new contacts, searching information for the
municipal elections that we will have in 6 months...

Take care.

Xavi Vila

Al 29/11/2010 11:22, En/na Justus Römeth ha escrit:

--
Xavier Vila
Partido Pirata España