[pp.int.general] The PPI translation task force needs your help!

Pirate Party International info at pp-international.net
Fri Oct 1 14:08:12 CEST 2010

Dear Pirates,

The PPI Translation Task Force (TTF) needs your help.

Do you speak more than one language? Do you want to help Pirates from all
over the world? If so, please join the TTF and help us translate.

The TTF aims to provide translation services to every Pirate and Pirate
organization that needs them. Among other things, the Task Force plans to
help with:

   * The translation of current Pirate news from all over the world into
English,

   * Translations of large-scale international projects into as many
languages as possible (e.g. ACTA and INDECT),

   * The localization of print materials for use by Pirate Parties
worldwide.

The first step is to gather together Pirates with language skills who are
prepared to help the translation team. For that, we need your cooperation.
Please spread the word so that we can reach as broad an audience as
possible. Forward this mail to your mailing lists, write about the TTF in
your blogs, and tell fellow Pirates at meetings. Translations in German,
French, Russian and Spanish of this message can be found here:
http://ppi.piratenpad.de/translation-TF-message. The TTF can only work if we
have enough Pirates to help. We are counting on you.

The wiki page of the translation task force can be found at
http://wiki.pp-international.net/Translation_task_force. The project
coordinator, Boris Turovskiy, can be reached at translation ( at )
pp-international ( dot ) net

Thank you for your support,

Boris Turovskiy
PPI Translation Taskforce Coordinator