[pp.int.general] Defend TPB

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 21:09:21 CEST 2010

 On 10/03/2010 06:49 PM, Parti Pirate Tunisie wrote:
> We should show them support never the less, dont you think?
>
> SuX
> Parti Pirate Tunisie

i regret already my snappy tone in the last e-mail.

PPI can tweet about it, and blog and do all those things. As
individuals, we can tweet, blog etc etc

As pirate parties all over the world we can do those things.

But the people running TPB have abandoned the project - they're only in
court because they have to be or they lose on forfeit. None of the
people who were originally spawning the idea are particularly excited,
and most of the people who were really active in Sweden during the first
trial just aren't now.

The only thing we can do is create public attention.

/a