[pp.int.general] Andrew Failing, AGAIN

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Tue Oct 5 23:53:38 CEST 2010

Andrew,

    Maybe it's my current headache, however, this is the third time in
few days that I wanted to tell you something, and finally here we goes.

    Can you try to build instead of destroy? Are you always like this?

    As you can see, I am getting rid of your attitude, maybe you can be
right in some things, but you fail as a whole.

     I'm not at the PPI board at all, but as a member of this list, it's
quite obvious that you're not positively contributing to anything. Can I
ask you something? is there any other pirate in the US who is a kind
person so he/she can replace you in this list?

    If you have something to purpose, do it. If you have any issue,
politely ask for help/fix. But if you only want to troll, please, shout up.

Regards,

Kenneth

Al 05/10/10 23:33, En/na Andrew Norton ha escrit:
> PPI Incompetence shines through again.
>
> - From todays meeting
> http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Board_Minutes_2010-10-05
> "PP-US: we are certain that we did not got any confimation from USPP
> after the conference regarding their PPI Membership. They are more than
> welcome to submit an application for Membership for the next conference,
> though. "
>
> They are certain. They're so certain, they've not asked us for any kind
> of information on it. Not a single 'well, how and when did you submit
> it?' - kinda hard to be certain. For all they know, it was accidentally
> misfiled as spam and deleted.
>
> What we have again is the current PPI board trying to gloss over their
> failings in basic activities. after a 30 second check of their inbox,
> they're *certain* - probably the same certain, that Gregory was that
> we'd have the statutes before the conference (he's got a great track
> record)
>
> Let's also remind ourselves of our esteemed leader's goals for 2010 if
> elected.
> Gregory
> (http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_board_candidates_2010#Gregory_Engels.2C_Germany)
> "The goal is to strengthen and build support for the international
> pirate movement - including giving kick-start to new pirate parties, and
> preparing a big international pirate conference. On the personal and
> more local side - to ensure that the Pirate Party of Hesse participates
> in the "foreigners elections" in November."
>
> Building support for hte international pirate movement. Anyone feel
> supported?
> Kick start to new parties - can't say much there.
> Preparing a big international conference - Well, his goal for 2010 here
> is completely busted. Not only is the next one now NOT in 2010, but he
> wants someone else to organise it.
> The Hesse election bit - well, this one pretty much violates the
> statutes he himself wrote.
> BOARD
> XII. Board
> (1) Pirate Parties International is managed by the Board, the executive
> organ. Its Members shall consider the interests of the Pirate
> Movement as a whole and shall neither consider themselves, nor be
> considered, as representing any particular Member or non-member
> Organization or Region.
>
> When he can't even run for the job in accordance with the rules for the
> job he wrote, it's a clear sign of incompetence.
>
> Jerry, our other co-president made the following campaign pledge
> (http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_board_candidates_2010#Jerry_Weyer.2C_Luxembourg)
> "Establish Pirate Party in Luxembourg, provide the PPI with a legal
> basis (statutes), increase international cooperation between pirate
> parties (with the help of PPI)"
>
> 3 items. The first ALSO falls foul of the statutes, mentioned in the
> second (the statutes which also have a significant lacking, as I'll
> [...]
Pirate Parties International - General Talk
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net