[pp.int.general] Andrew Failing, AGAIN

Ray Jenson ray.jenson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 01:21:39 CEST 2010

On 10/5/2010 4:02 PM, Andrew Norton wrote:
> (and there's other US pirates on here, but none have the years of
> experience of dealing with this list and the people on it, as I have,
> nor am I alone in my dissatisfaction)

No, no you aren't. I'm to a point where I've just written it off, am
waiting for it to self-destruct, and then hop on board with something
else headed sort of the same direction.

When constructive criticism is dismissed, destructive criticism is the
only tool which remains. If you aren't going to listen when the
constructive criticism is offered, the "I told you so" is the
destructive criticism.

It's just the way it is.