[pp.int.general] PPI press release exchange

Enrique Herrera Noya quiquetux at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 22:10:25 CEST 2010

On 09/10/10 15:07, Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) wrote:
> I just wanted to say that I really liked this initiative, and that this
> kind of things is one of the things PPI should be doing to help PPxx.
>
> Being able to follow press releases (on Twitter, RSS and web) from all
> the parties, autotranslated into English, helps me tremendously in
> following PPxx. This is all about information.
>
> This kind of activity helps the movement exponentially more than writing
> statutes.

yes, and now in Chile, we are preparing the platform for: Pirate news
agency. (Parley.cl , freedom to information)
shall section  press, internet tv, internet radio
tracket bands and singers

all section under creative commons license.
pirates free, paid for other (to finance in some way the Internet link,
 in Chile, it is not easy to activate the donation system via web )

Why?
in Chile, there is no press freedom, as such,
There are a monopoly (in fact, duopoly) associated with the self, right
and center-right.
Internet has allowed, breaking information blockade
is a pseudo-freedom of expression, access to information depends on the
resources you have.
I think it will be a support to parrot

Watch for your comments
Enrique