[pp.int.general] European Liberty Conference

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Sun Oct 17 15:55:47 CEST 2010

  So we insult each other? Great idea. I don't want to comment on your
work for PPDE, PPRU or PPI, but the tone you use in your emails does
more harm than good and actually undermines your position.

I think you have something to add to the discussion, but if you don't
stop insulting other people that don't deserve it it actually undermines
your position, not their's (SP?).