[pp.int.general] File sharing in space

Rodrigo Pereira rodrigo2kpereira at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 06:29:09 CEST 2010

ow! owesome! This will be the sputnik of the new era. I had the idea
to send a micro satelite to spread some "dangerous" urls in morse code
like "h-t-t-p-:-/-/-t-h-e-p-i-r-a-t-e-b-a-y-.-o-r-g using this
service: http://interorbital.com/TubeSat_1.htm

But I think is more cheaper and "cool" construct a dirigible balloon
torrent site, like firmwares in dd-wrt.com. The dirigible must be
autonomous if coupled in a gps system and a basic route programation
(to skip airports area, for example). Solar pannels with bateries must
be feed the machine.

Is very nice think about this. If anyone have a lot of money to
support this, call me! ;)