[pp.int.general] PETITION against blocking!

Jerry Weyer jerry.weyer at pp-international.net
Mon Oct 18 14:40:21 CEST 2010

Hello Daniel,

The Young Liberals are not necessarily the ALDE ! The youth wings of a lot
of political parties are independent and don't necessarily have to have the
same opinion as their "father-party".

I think if the point they make is correct (which it is in this case in my
opinion), one can support the cause. I did not read anything about
extrajudicial deletion of web sites or support of the Gallo report. And we
(PP-Luxembourg) think that websites with illegal content (which, even in far
lesser quantities than oftentimes claimed, exist) should be deleted. The
Internet, after all is not, like our opponents like to say, a "law-free
space" (don't know if that exists in English, literal translation from
German).

Regards,

Jerry