[pp.int.general] File Sharing in Space

Stefan Sakowitz Multireal at gmx.de
Tue Oct 19 14:34:37 CEST 2010

> Datum: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:24:18 +0200
> Von: Gregory Engels <Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de>
> An: Pirate Parties International -- General Talk
>
> I think, your information might be somewhat old
> and obsolete: The first private satellite was launched
> into space in 1962 (on board of a state rocket),
> and most TV and communication satellites are private.
> The first private space vehicle was launched 1979
> (Ariane 1).  Whats new and on the way is - the launch
> of the first private orbital station is being prepared
> for 2014 (google for Bigelow Space Station)

Hi, Gregory,

First: I hope, more people will realize, that we are >deeply
in the heart of darkness<, the center of >pirate<-reflections.

For the historical view, you are definitely right.

But: None of these >private< satellite-assessments were
private. Ariane-Space is a 100%-controlled by Nicolas Sarkozy.
The american and russian space-control-centers are under
control of specific political gangs. No privacy at all.......

Means: The nations (and their economically-funded pseudo-
political power) are switching off web-humanity and not vice versa.

And (hopefully not in the end) this is why I´m pointing
to the oceans instead of space. For sure, space and oceans are
nation-free (non-pseudo-political) ranges. The expenses are
really different. If you´re able to keep a remote-controlled
pirate-radio for les than 50 000,- E per year, you`re nearly a
genius. You won´t defend >your first private< satellite in Orbit
for less than 15 000 000 $ a year.
If your contents is unimportant enough, not to be recognized
by the mighty, it might get cheaper.

Greets

Stefan

--
MULTIREAL - Arts & Action
Technology and ideas

Stefan Sakowitz

EUREGIO UPPER-RHINE

GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit