[pp.int.general] @ Dutch Pirates

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Wed Oct 20 22:26:38 CEST 2010

According to both the English and the Dutch newspaper it is likely to
pass. That's what makes it so weird, how could this find a political
majority in a city? In a village, okay, more conservative values etc.
But in Amsterdam, where there is allready a shortage of housing (some
10k students looking for flats each year) it just doesn't make sense.